Durable Pouch Laminators From A Photo ID
Machine capacity and specs:
- 1) Model 5000:
• 3-7/16" opening
• 8" x 7" x 4-5/8"
• Net weight = 7 lbs.
• 115 Volts AC - 50/60 Hz. - 260 Watts
- 1) Model 6000:
• 9-13/16" opening
• 8" x 13-7/8" x 4-5/8"
• Net weight = 11 lbs.
• 115 Volts AC - 50/60 Hz. - 490 Watts
- 1) Model 7000:
• 12-9/16" opening
• 8" x 15-3/4" x 4-5/8"
• Net weight = 13 lbs.
• 115 Volts AC - 50/60 Hz. - 780 Watts
All three models come with the following features:
- Metal case construction
- Fan-cooled outlet table, positioned to prevent "lost" cards
- Finned heat sink for additional cooling
- Illuminated power switches serve as a reminder and a warning
- Illuminated ready signal
- Brushless gear motor for long, trouble-free life
- All electrical components are mounted to grounded chassis
- Carrier is not required to laminate 5/2 - 5/2 or thicker pouches
- Molded silicone rollers withstand elevated temperatures
- Porous bronze bearings are permanently lubricated
- Built in thermometer is optional
Affordable, durable pouch laminators!
Machines carry a 5 year factory warranty against defects. Machines are UL listed and CSA approved. 230 Volt machines are available with TUV Rheinland Certification.
A Photo ID is your best resource for pouch laminators! We're waiting to answer your questions and take your orders. See below for a contact link.
Laminating Pouch Size Chart
For a helpful laminating pouch sizing chart, click here:
Laminating pouch sizing chart
Contact A Photo ID today!
We're waiting to hear from you!
We're eager to help you find the best solution for your needs! Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time so that we may answer your questions and help you find the right products and services.